We are a gospel centered transformational community. In other words, the church is a place where we can experience God’s love through one another. As we transform, we affect change in the people around us whether it be at work, school, or in our families. We believe a Christian’s life extends beyond Sunday and that the gospel is involved in every area of that person’s life. Therefore the church is a place of edification, training, and of sending into the mission field of life.
Grace Chapel is the English Ministry affiliated with the Formosan Presbyterian Church of Orange County.
- People must feel safe in order to be vulnerable enough to transform.
Sainthood of all believers (1 Peter 2:5)
- Interpretation of Scripture belongs to the community and through dialogue, not one person.
- Spritual Maturity
- Everyone takes ownership of their relationship and pursuit of God.
- Everyone is responsible for the growth of the church.
- Discipleship/Mentor/Accountable Relationships (outside of Sunday)
- Every believer is empowered by the Holy Spirit
- Church is the place to explore, develop, and utilize these gifts.
- Every gift is valued because though we are unique, we are unified.
Relational Healing and Renewal (Reconciliation)
- With God
- With Family